Ready to use with microcontrollers as digital input. This product also has a compact modular design Plug-and-play grove compatible interface.
Based on the picture above, the grove shield for Arduino is stacked with Seeeduino V4.2. Of course you can use that shield with Arduino too :)
You can get grove hat for Raspberry Pi here. It may not be the same as product above but still can use with Raspberry Pi.
Note: Controllers are sold separately.
- Grove compatible interface
- Easy to use
- Soil moisture sensor based on soil resistivity measurement
- Operating voltage: 3.3 ~5V
- Operating current: 35mA
- Sensor Output Value in dry soil: 0 ~ 300
- Sensor Output Value in humid soil: 300 ~700
- Sensor Output Value in water: 700 ~ 950
- PCB size: 2.0cm X 6.0cm
- Botanical Gardening
- Moisture Sensoring
- Consistency Measurement
- 1 x Grove - Moisture Sensor
- 1 x Grove 4 Pin Buckled 20cm Cable