The Grove - Loudness Sensor is designed to detect the sound of environment. Based on LM2904 amplifier and a built-in microphone, it amplifies and filters the high frequency signal that received from the microphone, and outputs a positive envelop. This is used for Arduino’s signal acquisition. The output value depends on the level of sound input. In order to avoid unnecessary signal disturbances, input signal will go through two times’ filtering inside the module. There is a screw potentiometer that enables manual adjustments to the output gain.
Ready to use with microcontrollers as digital input. This product also has a compact modular design Plug-and-play grove compatible interface.
Based on the picture above, the grove shield for Arduino is stacked with Seeeduino V4.2. Of course you can use that shield with Arduino too :)
You can get grove hat for Raspberry Pi here. It may not be the same as product above but still can use with Raspberry Pi.
Note: Controllers are sold separately.
- Grove compatible interface
- Wide supply voltage range
- Built-in signal filtering
- Gain adjustable via screw potentiometer
- Voltage : 3.5~10 VDC
- Working Frequency : 50~2000 Hz
- Sensitivity : -48~66 dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio : >58 dB
- Output Signal range : Analog Signal (0-1023)
- Dimensions (mm) : 24 (L) x 20 (W) x 9.8 (H)
- 1 x Grove - Loudness Sensor
- 1 x Grove 4 Pin Buckled 20cm Cable
For Peninsular Malaysia orders above RM100
You will receive your purchase within 1-3 working days