A 3.6V Primary Lithium Thionyl Chloride (Li-SOCl₂) from Saft. This battery is a non-standard sizes battery designed for reliability in specialist applications such as measuring devices, alarms and safety equipment, emergency transmitters, backup systems or real-time clocks. With an operating range from -60°C to 85°, C and resistance to wet environments are suitable to be used indoor and outdoor. They provide the high-performance and longer-lasting life.
Are Lithium Thionyl Chloride Batteries Harmful? Well, Lithium Thionyl Chloride batteries can sometimes leak a substance called potassium hydroxide which is a caustic agent that can cause eye, skin and respiratory irritations. This risk is reduced by not mixing different manufacturer battery types, batteries of different chemistries and by the replacement of all batteries at the same time.
Note: Please keep out of sight and reach of children. Do not recharge, short circuit, crush, disassemble, heat above 100ºC (212ºF) or incinerate.
Note: Due to shipping constraints, this item can only be shipped within Peninsular Malaysia only.
- High voltage response, stable during most of the lifetime of the application
- Low self-discharge rate (less than 1 % per year of storage at +20°C)
- Ease of use
- Non-flammable electrolyte
- All cells are hermetically sealed in stainless steel cans (low magnetic signature and superior resistance to atmospheric corrosion)
- Wide operating temperature range (from -60°C to 85°)
- Long storage and operational life
- Soldered with tab terminal, if you need SAFT without tab terminal, get it from here.
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Capacity: 1.2 Ah
- Terminal Type: Tab
- Chemistry: Lithium Thionyl Chloride
- Dimensions: 14.55mm x 25.15mm
- CNC machine tools
- Injection molding machines
- Printing machines
- Touch screens
- Electricity meters
- Water meters
- Real-time clocks
- Backup memory power supplies
- Various measuring instruments
- Special electronic equipment
- 1 x SAFT LS14250 3.6V 1200mAh Battery with Tab