Ever imagine building your own power bank that can charge your iPad or maybe power up your projects that uses high current 5V supply? You can do it with this high power 18650 power bank module.
This is a 5V 2A Power Bank 18650 Module. It comes with a 5V booster to output stable 5VDC via the USB type A receptor at a maximum of 2A. And also built-in charging circuit that supports charging current of 1A, yet can be modified to support charging current up to 2A. For normal usage, it can support parallel charging and discharging (5V). It supports UPS function and automatic switching power supply.
- 18650 battery UPS and Power Bank Module
- Built-in Charger and Discharger for Lithium-based battery
- Come with 18650 battery holder
- Charging and discharging control
- Built-in 5V Booster and monitoring function for Lithium battery
- Multiple protection functions:
- Short Circuit (output)
- Auto sleep function, when output current lower than 80mA for more than 20 seconds
- Input charging voltage via USB Micro B receptor: DC 5V
- Output discharge voltage via a USB type A receptor: 5V
- Output current at 5V: 2A(Max)
- Output power: <10W
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~85℃
- Operating Humidity: 5%~95%RH
- Module Size: 89mm x 22mm x 30mm
- Voltage boost function: The module has a boost soft-start function. When the boost is started, the current will gradually increase to the maximum value to ensure the stability of the system.
- USB discharge function: Standby click the button to enter the USB discharge state, where the IC will monitor the 18650 battery and discharge and boost to 5V.
- Discharge overcurrent protection: When the load current increases, the system starts the load overcurrent protection function, and built-in IC turns off the USB output and enters standby state after a period of time.
- Discharge short circuit protection: When the load current increases, the controller IC enters the short-circuit monitoring state. If the short-circuit is removed, the IC restarts the discharge again. If the short-circuit state is not released after a period of time, the IC cutoff output and enters the standby state.
- No-load detection function: When the USB output current is less than 80mA, the power indicator will go out, indicating that the load current is very small; for 20s, the IC will decide that the external load disappears and enters the standby state.
- Low battery prompt function: When the battery voltage has dropped below 3.2V, the LED D1 starts to flash at 1Hz, indicating that the internal battery of the system is low and needs to be charged. The battery continues to discharge. When the voltage is lower than 2.8V, the discharge is turned off, and after the LED flashes for 4 seconds, the system enters the standby state.
- 1 x 5V 2A Power Bank 18650 Module
For Peninsular Malaysia orders above RM100
You will receive your purchase within 1-3 working days