Note: This battery is not available to ship oversea (including Thailand, Sabah, Sarawak, and Singapore too)
9V-size batteries are widely used in many applications, appliances, toys and also electronic projects. Many electronic kits use 9V batteries too. Some Arduino projects also use a 9V battery to power. We finally found these batteries with good quality at a good price and work fantastic with any of the kits or projects in the store that uses 9V battery.
Note: This is a pack of one 9V battery from PKCell
These batteries are Alkaline (MnO2) chemistry, with a voltage range of 9.6V (fresh) to 4.8V (dead). The mAh capacity depends on discharge usage but at 50mA rate it is about 500mAh (check the datasheet in the download tab for more details). It has super long discharge rate and shelf life so it is good if you hate changing the battery of your devices :) We like it because it last longer compared with other 9V batteries and come with datasheet.
Note: This item's warranty period is 2 weeks from the purchase date. If the item arrives damaged or is not functioning properly, please do not hesitate to contact us (email@example.com) to see if further actions may be taken.
You might need the battery holders:
- 9V Battery Holder with normal wires (red and black)
- 9V Battery Snap terminated with normal wires (red and black)
- 9V Battery Connector to DC Barrel Jack (Arduino UNO friendly)
- 9V Battery Holder with Cover and Switch terminated with normal wires (red and black)
- 9V Battery Holder with Switch+Cover+DC Jack (Arduino UNO friendly)
- 9V Ultra alkaline battery 6LR61
- Comes in 1 piece
- Model: 6LR61 AM9V
- Jacket: Alu Foil
- Capacity: 720 mins (180ohms, 24H/D, E.P. 5.4V)
- Shelf life: 10 years
- Certificate: CE, RoHS, MSDS, etc
- Chemical: Alkaline Zinc Manganese Dioxide
- Nominal Voltage: 9.0V
- Discharge duration: 720 minutes at 180 Ohm load
- Application: multi-meter, microphones, toys, etc
- Diameter: Height 46.5-48.5mm x Length 24.5-26.5mm x Width 15.5-17.5mm
- 1 x 9V Battery (PKCELL Ultra Alkaline)