An exclusive Basic Kit for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB board from Cytron that includes the fastest and most powerful Raspberry Pi board itself. The kit includes the single board computer and everything you need to get up and running within minutes in the exciting world of Raspberry Pi!
The Raspberry Pi 4 offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation boards while retaining backward compatibility and similar power consumption. The Raspberry Pi 4 provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
As you might have known, due to the higher power requirements, the Raspberry Pi 4 requires at least a 3.0A USB-C power supply. We have upgraded (From 18th Feb 2020 onwards) the power adapter to the Official Raspberry Pi 5V 3A USB-C Adapter with UK plug (type G) and is meant for the Raspberry Pi 4.
The standard HDMI port that was part of previous generation Raspberry Pi generation boards is replaced on the Raspberry Pi 4 by two Micro HDMI ports to provide dual monitor/display support. The Basic kit includes a high-quality Micro HDMI to HDMI cable (~5 feet) to provide the optimum output display resolution support.
As we understand that with more power, more heat will be generated, this applied to all computer CPU :) So this kit includes the popular ABS case with a cooling fan. It is fully compatible with the Pi 4 and comes in a black high-gloss finish, keeping this powerful computer cool under any condition.
- Raspberry Pi Official USB Keyboard (US layout)
- Raspberry Pi Official USB Mouse
- 10" IPS 1200 x 800 HDMI Screen
- An exclusive Basic kit for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB
- Include the Raspberry Pi 4 B 4GB board
- Essential parts to get Raspberry Pi 4 running
- ABS case with a cooling fan to ensure Raspberry Pi 4 will not overheat and throttle
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB
- 1 x Official RPi 15W (5V/3A) PSU USB C UK Plug - Black (From 18th Feb 2020 onwards)
- 1 x 32GB Micro SD card with NOOBS for RPi
- 1 x ABS Case with Cooling Fan
- 1 x Micro HDMI to Standard HDMI Cable
- Raspberry Pi 4B Product Brief
- Raspberry Pi 4B Mechanical Drawing
- Raspberry Pi 4B Schematic Diagrams
- Raspberry Pi Operating System download
- Raspberry Pi Foundation, the official website
- Major Upgrades on Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Raspberry Pi Getting Started by raspberrypi.org
- Raspberry Pi Projects and tutorials