This is an adjustable Pi Camera mount that comes in handy accessory for the Raspberry Pi Camere module. There are a few small screws attach to the Pi Camera solidly and the design allows for multiple positions. There's also a 1/4" hole that you can use to attach the camera to a standard camera tripod mount.
This bracket holder works with the Pi Camera version 1 (5 MegaPixel) and version 2 (8 MegaPixel) both plain & NoIR version.
It comes with a three-piece plastic/acrylic bracket and 4 mini screws + 4 hex nuts. The Pi Camera and Tripod are not included. 1/4"-20 hex nut (for tripod mounting) is not included too.
Of course, you can also mount the bracket to camera tripod :) Just get a compatible nut. The Camera base screw size, imperial 1/4-20. And you can place Raspberry Pi camera at any position with more angle:
Note: Raspberry Pi Camera is not included.
- Adjustable Pi Camera Mount
- Made from 100% acrylic material. Please push or pull on the mount gently
- Easy installation to your raspberry pi camera module
- It is NOT compatible with the night vision cameras because the camera requires additional lighting at both sides
- Four Screws to secure your camera
- Made from lush matte black acrylic
- Easy to set up and use
- Material: Plastic
- 3 x Plastic bracket raspberry pi camera module mount
- 4 x plastic mini screw
- 4 x plastic hex nut