RC servo is a commonly used actuator in the educational robotics project. The nature of RC Servo allows the user to control its rotation angle become the advantage compare to the DC geared motors. This micro-size RC servo with 2.7kg.cm holding torque is suitable to build light-weight mechanisms that required angular rotation control.
If you are building a system or project that use many RC servo motors, please consider getting the 8 Channels Servo Shield (for Arduino users) or 8 Channels Servo Controller (for other MCU users). They will make your life easier.
- Origin: China
- Micro-size servo
- Plastic gears
- Operating Voltage range :4.5 ~ 6.0V
- Speed at 6.0V (no load): 0.11 sec/60deg
- Torque at 6.0V: 2.70 Kg-cm
- Size (mm): 29 x 11.7 x 29.6
- Weight (without servo horn): 16g
Brown = GND
RED = 5V
Orange = Signal
- 1 x RC Micro Servo Motor
- 1 x Servo horns and accessories
Total Reviews (1)