BitMaker is a credit card-sized extension board designed for connecting micro:bit with Grove modules. It acts as a bridge for micro:bit and Grove system, which provides hundreds of different Grove modules including sensors, actuators, communication modules and displays etc., which will broaden micro:bit’s ability in creating more projects easily and quickly.
The BitMaker not only has as many as 6 Grove ports for Grove modules, it also integrates a buzzer and 4 Neopixel RGB(WS2812B) LEDs. The touchable pins P0, P1 and P2 are also reserved for connecting banana plugs or crocodile clips if you are a fan of making a fruit piano.
Note: micro:bit board is not included.
- Plug and play
- Built-in 4 addressable RGB LED
- Built-in speaker (Piezo Buzzer) for playing melody
- Up to 6 Grove ports (of which one is I2C port)
- Overcurrent protection (rated at 1.5A)
- Reserves all touchable pins from micro:bit
- Fully support Microsoft Makecode and microPython
- 1 x BitMaker
For Peninsular Malaysia orders above RM100
You will receive your purchase within 1-3 working days