This kit includes a 22cm long, 20mm wide watch strap and a BitWearable. You can easily turn your micro:bit into a real watch! How cool is that! The strap is easy to use, simply slide one end of it through the buckle of BitWearable, connect the BitWearable to your micro:bit with screws, then you can strap your ‘BitWatch’ on your wrist like a regular watch. Program your micro:bit using Microsoft Makecode to make it display time or customized images.
When assembled, the BitWearable Kit board is connected directly to the 3V, GND, P0, P1 and P2 connections on the micro:bit. The 3V and GND connections provide power to the micro:bit. The built-in buzzer is connected to P0, P1 for NeoPixel LED and P2 for vibration motor.
The board has an easy to access on/off switch, which makes it easy to turn a project on and off, rather than have to disconnect the power supply from the BBC micro:bit. The Screw, hand strap, and a screwdriver are all provided.
Note: BBC micro:bit is NOT included, please get it separately here.
- Power your BBC micro:bit from a stylish PCB.
- Built-in speaker for playing melody, vibration motor and addressable RGB LED
- Easy access on/off switch with LED indicator.
- Powered with one or two CR2032 batteries
- Dimension: 52mm(L) x 42mm(W) x 8mm(H)
- Easy to assemble
- 1 x BitWearable board for the BBC micro:bit
- 5 x M3 Screws
- 1 x Mini Skrewdriver
- 1 x Hand Strap (Black)
You will need these additional things: