BitMaker Lite is a cheaper, smaller and more compact version of BitMaker. It has only 3 Grove ports, but it’s quite sufficient for many projects. It acts as a bridge for micro:bit and Grove system, which provides hundreds of different Grove modules including sensors, actuators, communication modules and displays etc., which will broaden micro:bit’s ability in creating more projects easily and quickly.
The touchable pins P1 and P2 are reserved for connecting banana plugs or crocodile clips. If you want to access more GPIOs, BitMaker Lite also provides breakouts of all available pins of micro:bit. You can solder header connectors to use them.
Note: micro:bit board is not included
- Compact design for space-saving projects
- Plug and play
- Built-in speaker for playing melody
- Up to 3 Grove ports (of which one is I2C port)
- Overcurrent protection (rated at 1.5A)
- Reserves touchable pins P1 and P2 from micro:bit
- Breakouts for micro:bit edge connector
- Fully support Microsoft Makecode and microPython
- 1 x BitMaker Lite