Note: Both RAK module model P/N: RAK811-868MHz and RAK811-915MHz support multi-frequency, 868MHz and also 915MHz frequency range.
LoRa (Long Range) is the smart, long-range, wireless transmission technology that is enabling the future of IoT (Internet of Things).
This Pi Supply's IoT LoRa Node pHAT allows you to create an inexpensive LoRa node, compatible with The Things Network, in conjunction with a Raspberry Pi or other single board computers. This pHAT allows quicker prototyping as it has the LoRa stack on the chip. Add sensors, buttons and more to complete your LoRa network!
The IoT LoRa Node pHAT uses the RAKWireless RAK811 LoRa node module which is based on Semtech SX1276 LoRa technology.
The board can be configured to use the different frequencies listed below:
- EU 863 - 870 MHz
- US 902 - 928 MHz
- AU 915 - 928 MHz
- AS 923 MHz (Malaysia and Singapore)
- IN 865 - 867MHz
- KR 920 MHz
Need more information about frequencies in your region? Click here.
Pair this LoRa Node pHAT with RAK LoRa Gateway HAT.
- Uses RAK811 LoRa Radio with full LoRaWAN Stack embedded
- Communicates with the Raspberry Pi over UART only using a total of 3 GPIO Pins for the module.
- Supports LoRaWAN Connections and LoRaP2P Modes.
- u.FL connector and antenna allowing different antennas to be used or integrated into boxes with external antennas.
- Low power - uses less than 50mA During transmission
This LoRa Node pHAT is compatible with:
- Raspberry Pi A+
- Raspberry Pi 3A+
- Raspberry Pi 3B
- Raspberry Pi 3B+
- Raspberry Pi 4B
- Raspberry Pi Zero
- Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Raspberry Pi Zero WH
- IoT LoRa Node pHAT
- RAK811 Pre-assembled
- U.FL coaxial cable
- SMA antenna
- Mounting Hardware
- Info card