Serial port (DB9) is among the most popular interface between computer and devices such as GSM modem and RFID reader. However, since computer is using RS232 interface while microcontroller is using TTL UART interface, a level shifter is needed in order for the microcontroller to interface with the RS232 peripheral device.
URS232A is a TTL UART to RS232 Converter utilizing the MAX232 level shifter. It’s handy for interfacing microcontroller with RS232 device such as some GSM modem, RFID reader and etc. It can also be used together with the UC00A or UC00C USB to UART and becomes a USB to RS232 Converter. This board comes pre-soldered with male DB9 connector, MAX232 and capacitors.
- Utilizing the MAX232 level shifter.
- Comes with DB9-Male (PC Side) Connector.
- Can be used together with the UC00A or UC00C to be a USB to RS232 Converter.
- Supports: Tx, Rx, CTS and RTS pin.
- Serial Loopback Test, to verify URS232A is working properly
Total Reviews (6)