This is ready breakout board with two 5V activated relays (3.3V compatible), and the signal is opto-isolated, it is protected :) Easy to use and suitable for beginner, and of course student too.
If you need to control AC or high current, high voltage load, this will be the perfect board.
- 5V 2 channel relay interface board
- From our tests, the board is 3.3V compatible, so you can use Raspberry Pi's GPIO to activate or deactivate the relay.
- Maximum Current Rating: 10A
- Maximum Voltage Rating: AC 250V / DC 30V
- Can control various appliances with large current and high voltage
- Can be controlled directly by microcontroller such as Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP and ARM
- Build in 2 units of Opto-Isolator IC 817C.
- Instructables: Arduino 2 channels relay