The Relay is a digital normally open switch that controls a relay capable of switching much higher voltages and currents than your normal Arduino boards. There is an indicator LED on the board. When set to HIGH, the LED will light up and the relay will close allowing current to flow. The peak voltage capability is 250V at 10 amps.
For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your use of the product.
Please exercise great care when working with AC voltages— if in doubt contact a professional such as a licensed electrician for help.
To use this module, we recommended to use with grove shield for Arduino if you are using the Arduino board or grove HAT for Raspberry Pi if you are using Raspberry Pi.
You can also get the grove wrapper for a tidier and nice presentation of the project:
Get the compatible Grove Wrapper here:
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V / 5V
- Operating Current: 100mA
- Max. Switching Voltage: 250VAC/30VDC
- Max. Switching Current: 10A
- Dimensions: 42mm x 24mm x 19.50mm
- Grove-compatible module
- 3-pin connection: Logic signal – Vcc – GND
- 2-way screw terminal: COM – NO
- Breaking capacity: 10 A / 250 Vac
- Contact indicator: LED
- 1 x Grove - Relay
- Grove 4 Pin Buckled 20cm Cable
Total Reviews (4)