Breadboard or Protoboard is very useful for electronics prototyping, but when it comes to getting power source, it is a headache because most of power source does not plug directly onto breadboard. No worry, we have the solution, this is the power module for breadboard. A power supply module suitable for all MB102 range breadboard use (400 tie holes or 830 tie holes) with onboard voltage regulator providing output voltage of 5V or 3.3 V selected individually by the onboard jumper switch.
Noted: DC Barrel Jack input terminal must be supplied with voltage >6.5V. Voltage lower than 6.5V will produce lower voltage at 5V output and 3.3V output.
- Input Voltage: 6.5 to 12V DC at DC barrel jack terminal or USB (5V)
- Output voltage: 5V or 3.3 V DC
- Maximum output current: <700mA
- LDO: AMS1117-5.0 (5VDC) & AMS1117-3.3 (3.3VDC)
- Size: 5.3x3.2x2.5cm
- Compatible: 3.3V or 5VDC
- Output Pins: 2 pairs of 3.3V & 5V DC, configureable using mini jumper
- Come with USB A type socket
- Push latch button as ON/OFF switch
- Power indicator LED
- Reserve Polarity Protection at DC Barrel Jack terminal
- Compatible with narrow type of breadboard: (MD-102)
- 1 x Breadboard Power Module MD-102