The NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX Developer Kit brings supercomputer performance to the edge. It includes a power-efﬁcient, compact Jetson Xavier NX module for AI edge devices. It beneﬁts from new cloud-native support and accelerates the NVIDIA software stack in as little as 10W with more than 10X the performance of its widely adopted predecessor, Jetson TX2. The capability to develop and test power-efﬁcient, small form-factor solutions with accurate, multi-modal AI inference opens the door for new breakthrough products.
Developers can now take advantage of cloud-native support, transforming the experience of developing and deploying AI software to edge devices. Pre-trained AI models from NVIDIA NGC, together with the NVIDIA Transfer Learning Toolkit, give a faster path to trained and optimized AI networks. Containerized deployment to Jetson devices also allows flexible and seamless updates.
The developer kit is supported by the entire NVIDIA software stack, including accelerated SDKs and the latest NVIDIA tools for application development and optimization. When combined with the compact Jetson Xavier NX, this powerful stack helps you create innovative solutions for smart cities, retail, manufacturing, logistics, healthcare, agriculture, and more.
Designed for ease of use and speed of deployment, Jetson is the most flexible platform to get to market and continuously update over the lifetime of a product.
Don't forget to explore the blog Bringing Cloud-Native Agility to Edge AI Devices with the NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit by the NVIDIA team.
Note: To learn more about Jetson Xavier, please visit the Jetson Xavier NX Technical Blog with Benchmarks, also by the NVIDIA team.
- Compact size Jetson Xavier NX module powerful enough for advanced AI applications with low power consumption
- Supports Entire NVIDIA Software Stack for application development and optimization
- Rich I/O Peripherals to further expand AI projects
- Onboard Fan to provide better heat dissipation
- More than 10X the performance of Jetson TX2
- Enables development of AI applications using NVIDIA JetPack™ SDK
- Easy to build, deploy, and manage AI at the edge
- Flexible and scalable platform to get to market with reduced development costs
- Continuous updates over the lifetime of the product
Comparison Between The NVIDIA Jetson AI Developer Kits
|Parameters/Board||Jetson Nano Developer Kit (Rev.A02 or Rev.B01)||Jetson Nano TX2 Developer kit||Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit||Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit|
|AI Performance||0.5 TFLOPS (FP16)||1.3 TFLOPS (FP16)||6 TFLOPS (FP16)|
21 TOPS (INT8)
|5.5-11 TFLOPS (FP16)|
20-32 TOPS (INT8)
|GPU||128-core NVIDIA Maxwell™ GPU||256-core NVIDIA Pascal™ GPU architecture with 256 NVIDIA CUDA cores||GPU NVIDIA Volta architecture with 384 NVIDIA CUDA® cores and 48 Tensor cores||512-Core Volta GPU with Tensor Cores|
|CPU||Quad-core ARM A57 @ 1.43 GHz||Dual-Core NVIDIA Denver 2 64-Bit CPU|
Quad-Core ARM® Cortex®-A57 MPCore
|6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM®v8.2 64-bit CPU 6 MB L2 + 4 MB L3||8-Core ARM v8.2 64-Bit CPU, 8 MB L2 + 4 MB L3|
|Memory||4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4 25.6 GB/s||8GB 128-bit LPDDR4|
1866 MHz - 59.7 GB/s
|8 GB 128-bit LPDDR4x @ 51.2GB/s||32 GB 256-Bit LPDDR4x | 137 GB/s|
You can head over to NVIDIA Jetson Download Center to explore the necessary drivers and software for this product.
- GPU: NVIDIA Volta architecture with 384 NVIDIA CUDA® cores and 48 Tensor cores
- CPU: 6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM®v8.2 64-bit CPU 6 MB L2 + 4 MB L3
- DL Accelerator: 2x NVDLA Engines
- Vision Accelerator: 7-Way VLIW Vision Processor
- Memory: 8 GB 128-bit LPDDR4x @ 51.2GB/s
- Storage: MicroSD (Card not included)
- Video Encode: 2x 4K @ 30 | 6x 1080p @ 60 | 14x 1080p @ 30 (H.265/H.264)
- Video Decoder:
- 2x 4K @ 60 | 4x 4K @ 30 | 12x 1080p @ 60 | 32x 1080p @ 30 (H.265)
- 2x 4K @ 30 | 6x 1080p @ 60 |16x 1080p @ 30 (H.264)
- Camera: 2x MIPI CSI-2 D-PHY lanes
- Display: HDMI and DP
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
- M.2 Key E (WiFi/BT included)
- M.2 Key M (NVMe)
- 4x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type A
- USB 2.0 Micro-B
- 40-pin header (GPIOs, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART)
- 2x MIPI-CSI camera connector
- Fan connector
- Interfaces: GPIOs, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART
- Power Supply: DC Jack (9V - 19V)
- Dimensions: 103 mm x 90.5 mm x 31 mm
- 1 x NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX Module
- 1 x Reference Carrier Board
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Support Guide
- 1 x Power Adapter: AC power brick with power cord
- User's Guide
- Bringing Cloud-Native Agility to Edge AI Devices with the NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit by the NVIDIA team.
- Jetson Xavier NX Technical Blog with Benchmarks, by the NVIDIA team.
- NVIDIA Jetson Download Center