I am sure the Grove kit minimize your hardware setup time. Cytron now carry GrovePi starter kit. This is a GrovePi+ board together with 12 carefully selective Grove sensors with 10 pieces of Grove cable , this starter kit gets you up and running with the Raspberry Pi quickly. Just slip the GrovePi+ board over your Raspberry Pi and connect sensors to the board, you’re ready to start hardware playing and prototyping with the powerful platform.
The GrovePi+ is stacked on top of the Raspberry Pi without the need for any other connections. Communication between the two occurs over the I2C interface. All Grove modules connect to the universal Grove connectors on the GrovePi+ shield via the universal 4 pin connector cable.
Grove modules, which work on analog and digital signals, connect directly to the ATMEGA328 microcontroller on the Grove Pi+. The microcontroller acts as an interpreter between the Raspberry Pi and the Grove sensors. It sends, receives, and executes commands sent by the RaspberryPi.
The GrovePi+ is compatible with Raspberry Pi A+,B,B+/2,3.
Note: Raspberry Pi is not included.
- 7 digital Ports
- 3 analoge Ports
- 3 I2C ports
- 1 Serial port connect to GrovePi
- 1 Serial port connect to Raspberry Pi
- Grove header Vcc output Voltage: 5Vdc
- GrovePi+ HAT which is compatible with most of Raspberry Pi main board: A+, B, 2 B+, 3 B+.
- Easy to setup and interface, plug and use connections.
- Library and sample codes provided:
- 1 x GrovePi+ HAT to be stacked on Raspberry Pi main board
- 1 x Grove Temp+Hum Sensor
- 1 x Grove Relay
- 1 x Grove Ultrasonic Ranger
- 1 x Grove LCD RGB Backlight
- 1 x Grove Buzzer
- 1 x Grove Sound Sensor
- 1 x Grove Light Sensor
- 1 x Grove Button
- 1 x Grove Rotary Angle Sensor
- 1 x Grove Red LED
- 1 x Grove Blue LED
- 1 x Grove Green LED
- 1 x Grove Pi+ Guide Book
- 10 x Grove Cable
For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your use of the product.
- Grove - Introduction to Grove
Total Reviews (1)