The Arduino Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.0). It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Duemilanove or UNO, but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one. Please get yourself a Mini-B USB cable separately.
Note: This is original Arduino Nano from Arduino.cc.
Note from Arduino.cc :We have updated the NANO board with a fresh bootloader. Boards sold from Cytron starting from January 2018 have this new bootloader, while boards manufactured before that date have the old bootloader. First, make sure you have the Arduino AVR Core 1.16.21 or later looking at the Board Manager. Then, to program the NEW Arduino NANO boards you need to chose Processor > "ATmega328P". To program old boards you need to choose Processor > "ATmega328P (Old Bootloader)". If you get an error while uploading or you are not sure which bootloader you have, try each type of processor 328P until your board gets properly programmed.
- Microcontroller: Atmel ATmega328
- Revision: 3.0
- Original Arduino Nano from Arduino.cc
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5 VDC
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12 V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20 V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Dimensions: 0.73" x 1.70"
- 1 x Arduino Nano 3.0
For Peninsular Malaysia orders above RM100
You will receive your purchase within 1-3 working days